Eleanor's 38 years of active service to her sisters, culminated during her two years as Grand President, 1933-1935. A graduate of Berkeley, her signature was on the first petition to reinstate Pi Deuteron Chapter. Among her many accomplishments, she wrote essays for The Key, served as Business Manager, National Director of Provinces, and Parliamentarian for the 1924 and 1926 Conventions. During her time as Grand Vice President in 1930, she focused on advancing the alumnae associations. As Grand President, she was vital in the creation of the Magazine Agency, National Vocational Guidance Bureau, and the fellowship program.