P.T. Snowden Clothing Advertisements Slide, c. September 1851


A newspaper from circa September 1851 includes advertisements for millinery and clothing goods by P.T. Snowden and his wife. Philip Snowden bought the land at 530 East Town Street in 1852 and built the house that later became Fraternity Headquarters. This slide is part of the Columbus Historical Society Presentation Slideshow.


Date/Date Range

Sep 1851

People Pictured

Type

Process

Condition

 Share
×

Share on Social Media

Powered by
HistoryIT | We Give History A Future