The 1958-1960 Council, elected at the 1958 National Convention in Bedford Springs, Pennsylvania, poses together. Seated (left to right) are Clara O. Pierce, re-elected Executive Secretary; Eleanore Goodridge Campbell, re-elected President; and Catherine Alt Schultz, Director of Membership. Standing (left to right) are Louise Little Barbeck, Director of Chapters; Jeannette Greever Rustemeyer, Director of Philanthropy; Frances Fatout Alexander, Vice President; and Virginia Parker Blanchard, Director of Alumnae. This image was featured on pg. 2 of the Autumn 1958 issue of The Key.
Jul 1st, 1958