scroll up button

Barrett Hall Photograph

One of the women's dormitories at the College of William and Mary, Barrett Hall, was built in 1927 as a memorial to Dr. Kate Waller Barrett, one of the leading figures in the movement for the higher education of women in the South, and a member of the Board of Visitors of the College. A post-convention tour following the 1952 National Convention visited Williamsburg.This photograph was featured on page 130 of the April 1952 issue of The Key.



Share on Social Media

Powered by
HistoryIT | We Give History A Future