Town Street Clipping Slide, 1850s


A newspaper clipping describes the improvements to Town Street in Columbus, Ohio, including the note that P.T. Snowden has just commenced building. Philip Snowden bought the land at 530 East Town Street in 1952 and built the house that later became Fraternity Headquarters. This slide is part of the Columbus Historical Society Presentation Slideshow.


Date Range

1852 - 1859

Location

Columbus, Ohio

 Share
×

Share on Social Media

Powered by
HistoryIT | We Give History A Future