P.T. Snowden Clothing Advertisements Slide, c. September 1851


A newspaper from circa September 1851 includes advertisements for millinery and clothing goods by P.T. Snowden and his wife. Philip Snowden bought the land at 530 East Town Street in 1852 and built the house that later became Fraternity Headquarters. This slide is part of the Columbus Historical Society Presentation Slideshow.


Date

circa 09/1851

 Share
×

Share on Social Media

Powered by
HistoryIT | We Give History A Future