Farewell Services in the Old First U. P. Church, February 2, 1890


The First United Presbyterian Church of Monmouth was first organized in 1853, and services were held in the Warren County Courthouse, until its own building was erected on West Broadway. In 1890, the original church was replaced with a larger building at the corner of East Broadway and North 2nd Street. Farewell services took place on February 2, and dedicatory services took place on February 9. These two services was the last to be held at the original building, and consisted of Sabbath School, history of the congregation, and biographies of previous pastors.


Date

02/02/1890

 Share
×

Share on Social Media

Powered by
HistoryIT | We Give History A Future